Monday 7 June 2010

Without You...



I don't know what to say, anymore
It's all been said before
And I don't know where you are
All I know is you're far
And you're not coming back
If this is how it goes

I tried but I dont know....I don't know if I like it....Without You.

Tell me how I'm supposed to make it
Without you
So many tears, so much pain
Is this what it's going to be like now

I try and act like I'm fine but I will never be right...Without you.

The one thing I do know
That I'm so sure of
Because with you gone I'm lost
And I'm so confused, I cant deal with it anymore
Without you I can't see it, take this pain from me
So I can make room for you
Because you've been gone from me for too long

I don't know...

I don't want to be alone, I've tried but...
I don't know if I like it, without you in my life.