Thursday 8 July 2010

*•.¸☆¸.•*´¨`*•. Just Like A Star Across My Sky*´¨`*•


"Thankyou for all the times
you healed my pain
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure."

I know I write quite a lot on this blog but I don't write everything on here. I just wanted to write a special thankyou to a very special friend, the person who is like a second mum to me...Lucy, is always there for me. She always knows what to say to make everything better & she is always there for me. There have been so many high and low times but she has been there through them all, never left me and always been my friend no matter what. She gives the best advice & I can tell her anything & everything :) I don't know what I would do without you there Lucy. Thankyou soooooooooooo much for everything xxxxxxxxxxxx
"The best friends in life are the ones that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better" :)
"Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest, it's about who was there and never left your side" :)
"True friends are the ones who know all about you.....and still like you!" :)


"Thankyou for all the times
you healed my pain
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure."